Welcome New Members

We’re extremely excited that you’re beginning this journey and we look forward to getting that email from you one day in the future telling us you’ve reached that long sought goal.

IMPORTANT: To view your first month’s content above, click on My Mentors Library above and then click on the first tab you see under that. For instance, to access your audio content for the first month, click on Library and then click on AUDIO.  That will display the first month of audio.  In future months you can access the new content by clicking on the appropriate tab to the right of Audio. To access the audio from this month’s DVD, simply click on This Month’s Audio.

Watch your mail each month for our latest Succelerators DVD. Some of our upcoming releases include DVDs by:

• Jim Rohn
  • Loral Langemeier
  • Cynthia Kersey
  • Randy Snow
  • Jim Stovall
  • And many more

And don’t forget that we post at least $105 of new audio and video here for you each month, so check back often.

If we can help in any way, please be sure and contact us here…

To login now click here…

And as always, we really appreciate you supporting our site 🙂

Vic and Lisa Johnson

20 Responses to “Welcome New Members”

• Lydia Riethmann says:

Goodness Vic, what a beautiful wife you have; take good care of her as I consider us women the grey eminence behind a husband :-))
    Lydia

• John Aiyede says:

Hello!
    Great Family you have got there. Thank you for giving me all these resources for just one subscription, may the good Lord increase and enlarge your ministries in Jesus’ name (Amen). Take care!

• Eric Inecia says:

Hello Vic and Lisa.
    For me is a pleasure to in your team.

Eric

• Andrew Merrick says:

Thanks Vic and Lisa for such an organized site, the information you provided has lead me straight onto the path I need to be moving forward on to achieve all that I desire. Before I knew what I wanted, but I had no way to judge if I was moving forward or backwards or even traveling down the right road. I’m so happy and grateful now that with my new focus and direction I will have abundance in my life and I can give and share so much more with others, just as you do (always delivering extra).

Thanks

• Praveen Agarwal says:

Thank you very much for creating this wonderful site.It contains priceless information.My Mentors library is wonderful.I am already seeing improvements in my steel business after I heard the statement-The size of your success is determined by the size of your belief.Thank you Vic and Lisa.

Thanks
    Praveen Agarwal_

• Kevin Levine says:

Hi Vic and Lisa,

Sincere thanks to you for all your help and support. I really appreciate you both. Keep doing the great things you do.

Best Regards,

Kevin Levine (Mister Self Help)

• rachelle duncan says:

I’m excited can’t wait to get started…

• Thanks Vic! As usual, you have an awesome site with fantastic materials. I am grateful to have met you through your Champion’s Club years ago!

Be Well.
    Paul.

• Adewale Adebusoye says:

Dear Vic and Lisa, I have followed your site for many many years, and I just want to say thanks and God bless, for all the wonderful work you do. If I can help you in anyway please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Adewale

• George Malo says:

I would have to say Im glad I joined. Following successful people has been my passion for the past 10 plus years but last year I finally decided to go all out and do what I wanna do to have the right mind set to achieve sucess and since then my life has changed 180 degrees, I have a better outlook on life and alot more gratitude thnx to the movie the secret and all the teachers from the movie espcially bob proctor jack canfield john assaraf and many others kudos to all and enjoy life to the fullest ciao. george from canada

• Sandi Murtishaw says:

I am really looking forward to a life changing experience.

• benjamin mapes says:

great meetings and insperations

• Anthony Amedo says:

i am so much excited about this..

• Alberto Facchielli says:

Hi Vic!
    Your membership is really great. It’ an incredible resource of learning, inspiration, happiness and appreciation. When you don’t have anyone around you that can inspire you, is really valuable have the incredible opportunity to leverage the material you give to each of us on monthly basis.

Thanks really much Vic and…
    I hope to meet you soon live!

Alberto Facchielli
    from Italy

• Victor Pavlovsky says:

Hi there!
    Just the Intro was Great!
    E-Book creation course ad is Awesome!
    So nice to meet You!
    Wonder what must be a Treasures inside your Library!
    V.

• Mack Payne says:

Can’t wait for more info.

• Prabinesh Bajracharya says:

Thank you Vic for all the resources.

I am still working on a lot of stuff that i learned through your programs and interviews. My goal is to master all the ideas presented in the program and I am quite positive that I will achieve it after all this help.

Thanks a lot Vic,

Prabinesh Bajracharya.

• Maria SLANINKA says:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to participate in this Amazing Community and to make it so affordable. You guys have inspired me for many years!

• Jason Anderson says:

Thank you for the great opportunity to have all of these wonderful resources available to us.

I am especially happy and grateful that you have introduced me to the likes of Bob Proctor, Lisa Jimenez, Loral Langemeier, and Ron White! I am totally amazed how much I have grown this past month – and I have yet made available the time to really sit down and focus on anything. I have finals in the morning, and I am certain to have some lofty goals in progress by the end of next week.

Thanks again,